TDA: Growing Tulsa. Enriching Communities.
Promote revitalization of declining areas and encourage private and public reinvestment in economic growth in order to improve quality of life and to improve the City’s tax base through redevelopment and rehabilitation.
Improve and grow Tulsa using private and public resources to fund programs and projects that help neighborhoods and commercial centers to thrive and sustain growth and prosperity.
“Advance Economic Diversity” through renewal and development of attractive, healthy, and safe public and private places and also green spaces throughout the Tulsa community where people want to live, work and play.
- Progressive Thinkers
- Honest and Transparent Communicators
- Responsible Administrators
- Fiscally Conservative Decision Makers
- Strategic-Minded Leaders
- Collaborative Partners
- Advance economic diversity in accord with existing City, sector and small area plans
- Provide needed and affordable, safe and sanitary housing
- Eliminate blighted structures to attract redevelopment
- Develop commercial real estate to create jobs, improve the tax base and enhance the community
- Be communicative, consistent, fair and transparent