The Tulsa Development Authority has invested years in the planning and implementation of new projects. From loft space to schools, the Tulsa Development Authority focuses on the preservation and development of all our communities. The following map depicts the properties owned and maintained by TDA as of the end of the fiscal year 2019-2020. While the list of properties can change on a monthly basis as various individuals or entities purchase property for redevelopment from TDA, this list is a good reflection of TDA’s current asset base. For a list of available TDA Properties, click here. To contact our offices about available properties, please contact us.
Interested in an Available Property?
Are you interested in acquiring one of TDA’s vacant lots to redevelop it? Please check out our outstanding Requests for Proposals and read our “steps for completing” either a residential or commercial redevelopment, then connect with TDA today.
Are you interested in a short-term “interim use” of an available TDA-Owned Property? Follow these steps:
- Read our Interim Use Policy.
- Review our sample TDA License Agreement Template (which allows for a short term use of our property),
- Plan to pay a nominal deposit/fee for the use,
- Plan to pay for any additional site preparation/mowing/signage/
- Provide proof that you have the required and appropriate insurance (naming specifically the Tulsa Development Authority),
- Provide proof you have all required City of Tulsa permits for your use/activity/event,
- Provide written statements of “no objection” to your interim use from neighboring properties
- Connect with TDA to submit your request to work with TDA. Please allow at least 45 days to submit your interim use request.